Friday 5 October 2012

Street Style Faves- LFW

Took a little break due to birthday celebrations then lost my blogging mojo but I'm back now starting with my favourite street style snaps from London Fashion Week.




 Such a relaxed look for fashion week, nothing to fancy or look at me but still good style and confidence.




 My absolute favourite street style look from this season, JW Anderson x Topshop quilted top and H&M skirt- I need this skirt in my life now.


 Love the neon yellow with muted blue and the detailing in the necklace


 Marni x H&M jacket teamed with plenty of black and a Celine handbag.


Do you have any street style faves from London Fashion Week?

Images from: Elle, Vogue and Telegraph

1 comment:

  1. I'm always so envious of everyone at fashion week because they look so effortlessly fashionable!

    jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...