Sunday 26 August 2012

Pleats Please



I love looking at ad campaigns, I don't even mind them filling up the pages of ELLE and Vogue every month I can then transfer the pages to my inspiration wall in my bedroom without ripping up any articles I wish to keep. 

This one is for the new fragrance by Issey Miyake, the advert is just beautiful, it looks lively and fresh which whilst I'm yet to smell the perfume that's what I hope the smell gives off this impression too. I'll certainly be ripping this out of a magazine when it crops up in one. The bottle is gorgeous too so would look lovely on a dresser.

 I've never really been one for Issey Miyake fragrance, I love the way they smell but lots of people at my high school wore the L'eau d'Issey so the smell reminds of high school so I tend to stay clear of that.So maybe this one will be a better option.

Image: TheFashionSpot

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the bottle, it's gorgeous. I can't wait to smell this either!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...