Wednesday 25 January 2012

Marks & Spencer Spring 2012

A quick look at Marks & Spencer’s Spring/Summer collection, as usual M&S take on this season’s trends in a grown up, almost designer manner. I really love the palm tree leaf patterned pencil skirt and would totally team it with the pink cat print blouse and wedge booties. Soft pastels and whites are the main colours in the collection; darker accents make the pieces more grown up and unique to Marks & Spencer, you shouldn’t see the garments all over the high street as I think many people overlook Marks & Spencer in terms of fashion.

Overall the collection is lovely and whilst M&S isn't the cheapest high street option, most of these pieces look a lot more expensive than they are.







Images: Lookmagazine

3 comments:

  1. Love that you shared these great pieces! I particularly like the pink peterpan-collared top - super cute :)

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the pink blouse.. definitely my favourite!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog, and very insightful! I've always dismissed M&S, I think now I'll check it out more!

    http://fashionthoughtsandfiendishbehaviour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...