Wednesday 11 January 2012

Making a Cameo






I've always had a bit of a soft spot for a cameo brooch, I'm not sure how or when the obsession started but I remember searching vintage fairs and charity shops for an affordable option. Finally whilst on holiday in York my Mum bought me a beautiful jade green brooch which sadly broke last year and I still haven’t got round to fixing it.

Lanvin has produced a beautiful pre-fall collection in which cameos make a nice little appearance and has truly brought back my love for the cameo brooch. I wonder whether this means the fashion world will be having a moment for cameos in the near future, now to finally take my cameo for an overdue repair.


Images: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...